"The Sleeper Hit of NY Toy Fair"
"#1 Hit of NY Toy Fair"
"Top 10 Hits of NY Toy Fair"
(Toy Fare Magazine)
"Top 50 Hits of NY Toy Fair"
"Researchers at Z•E•R•O (Zombie Emergency Response Operations) have categorized zombies into 7
different classes, depending on their state of decay and relative danger.
This kit allows the collector/hobbyist to create one or several interchangeable classes of fully-poseable
zombie, combining classic model-kit building with the new hobby of action figure customization! "
Each kit contains:
(5) HEADS: Ranging from “just bitten” to just plain “yeech”, with ultra-detailed levels of decay
(2) PAIR FOREARMS: One pair contains fresh wounds, and the second shows long-term decay.
(2) PAIR LOWER LEGS: Each pair matches the forearms’ levels of injury and decrepitude, with
torn flesh, exposed bone and withered skin.
(2) PAIR HANDS: Also matching arm and leg sets for injury and decay, including exposed bones!
(1) PAIR FEET: Rotten and chewed, with exposed bones.
(1) CHEST “PROSTHETIC”: Decayed skin pulled over exposed ribs and gore!
(2) CLOTHING SETS: One complete business suit and one set of scrubs, lab coat and shoes.
(1) 1/9 SCALE BODY: With removable joints to add any of the above custom pieces.
PLUS BONUS DVD:
"PAINTING AND ASSEMBLY TECHNIQUES
Featuring step-by-step instructions on
how to make your own custom zombie look
as gory and disgusting as possible,
demonstrated by EMCE’s own art staff!